Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Halfway...

It is T minus 12 hours until the end of my second year in medical school. I have one final left tomorrow morning, then FREEDOM!!! I can't believe it's been two years. It seems like yesterday that I was studying for the MCAT and interviewing for medical school. The 2 year mark is stamped by Step 1 and the White Coat Ceremony. Needless to say, I am only looking forward to the latter...

This weekend, I'll be taking about 3 days off to travel with my husband to our hometown for my niece's baptism. I will be taking lots of pictures, so keep checking back to see them. She's adorable!

After this weekend, the month of H-E-double-hockey-sticks begins. I might as well just disappear off the face of the planet for that month because I will be incommunicado until Step 1 is over (June 11th). Please pray really hard for me on that day - I need it!!

I'm so excited about White Coat Ceremony! I get to wear a short white coat with my name monogrammed on it. I'll look so official. Hopefully not too official, though - I wouldn't want people in the hospital to think I'm a doctor or anything. That could be scary.

Stay posted for baptism photos!!!

No comments: