So I'm sitting here, the day after Christmas, when all the bustle and chaos of the holiday comes to a screaming halt the moment you wake up on December 26th. The tree in the living room is lit, but there are no presents under the tree. My dad, husband, brother-in-law, and I are sitting in the living room watching Harry Potter on the HBO HD channel. I can't help but think about what we were all doing at this time yesterday. We had finished opening presents and Andy and I were on our way to his parents' house to spend a little time with the in-laws. Later yesterday afternoon, we and the in-laws headed to my family's house for a fun-filled Christmas dinner. It's nice when the two sets of in-laws get along with each other. We all had a really great time, and we played Wii after dinner. It was roundly enjoyed by all (Thank you, Dr. Wilson!).
My parents bought Andy and me a Wii Fit for Christmas. It's actually a lot of fun. It's quite unlikely that it could possibly be a subsititute for actually going to the gym, but it's good for telling you your BMI (Body Mass Index = how chubby you are for your height) and telling you that you have crappy posture....surprise! The Yoga is fun and so are some of the other games. We played hula-hoop!! We did that late last night after the parental units ascended to bed.
The more I think about how nice it has been to relax so far, the more it makes me think about the beginning of school again. I'm really not looking forward to it at all...I hope I can get more excited about it within the next few days. Anyway, enough about that. School is lame, and relaxing in a Stressless recliner and blogging are far more exciting right now. I'm off to continue relaxing and enjoying my vaca....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment