So this past Saturday was our 1 year wedding anniversary. I honestly cannot believe that it has been a year since we walked down that aisle. And a year ago today, I was enjoying the beautiful sand and sun in HAWAII!!! Too bad that instead of being in Hawaii today, I'm stressing out about medical school finals. Thank goodness there are only 2 weeks left until the first year of medical school is over!!
Anyway, about our anniversary. Andy made reservations at Felix's, which is only the most amazing seafood restaurant there ever was. So, since we have 8:00 reservations, I decide to come home from the library (yes, I studied on our anniversary....i don't have a choice as a medical student) around 6:00. I walk in the door, where I am cheerfully greeted by my husband, and he seems to be blocking the way in...weird. But I was going to just keep walking in because I remembered that I needed to take our wedding cake topper out of the freezer so we can enjoy its deliciousness later! So I start walking toward the kitchen, when out of the corner of my eye, I see a vase of lilies!! They were so beautiful! Andy was so proud of himself. He bought me lilies, like 4 boxes of chocolates, a card with a lovely note in it, and also a candle. This is a candle that I'd never heard of before. The wick is made of wood, and when you light it, it's supposed to sound like a crackling fire. I love the sound and smell of fire in the fireplace, so I can't wait to light it! Anyway, the note in the card made me cry, yada yada yada.
I then got up to go get ready for our big date. I dressed up all sexy (and sophisticated, of course....I am a lady) for my man, he dressed very nicely, and we were on our way to the Causeway. We get there30 minutes early (I know, crazy! Andy is never on time, let alone early) and the table is already almost ready for us. We got seated at a table right by the window that overlooks the water. It was so beautiful. Anyway, we ordered our meal and ate our complimentary dessert. It was a mocha pie...DELICIOUS!!! If you ever go to Felix's, get it! It's only like $5, and totally worth it.
Ok, now that you're all bored after reading the details of our anniversary, I will stop talking. I have been told that I am lame because I haven't posted in forever, so this is for you! You know who you are...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! Congrats =)
Post a Comment